As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a P1,000 or P100 watch…they both tell the same time.
Whether we carry a P1,000 or a P100 wallet, handbag…the amount of money in it is the same.
Whether we drink a bottle of P1,000 or P100 wine…the hangover is the same.
Whether the house we live in is 100 or 1,000 sq ft…loneliness is the same.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from material things of this world.
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies, and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, have sung songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or Heaven and Earth. That is true happiness!!
SIX UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So, when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
- Best awarded words: “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise, you have to eat medicines as your food.”
- The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between a human being and being a human. Only a few really understand it.
- You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
- If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
- Self Confidence
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy Life. The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.